A repair person must provide an invoice after repairing an air conditioning appliance or heat pump. The invoice must include :
- your name and that of the merchant;
- a description of the appliance to be repaired;
- the repairs performed;
- the parts that were replaced and their corresponding prices, including details regarding whether the parts were new, used, or refurbished;
- the number of labour hours, the hourly rate, and the total labour costs;
- the amount of applicable taxes;
- the warranty details;
- the total cost.
Last update : October 16, 2020
Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.
The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.