After performing the repairs, the garage must provide you with a detailed invoice that contains:
- your name and address;
- the name and address of the garage;
- the vehicle description (make, model, and license plate number);
- the date of delivery of the vehicle to the client and the number of kilometres showing on the odometer (on this date);
- the repairs performed;
- the name of each part installed (specifying if it is new, used, remanufactured or refurbished) and the price of each one;
- the number of hours of labour billed, the hourly rate and the total cost of labour;
- the amount of applicable taxes;
- the warranty details;
- the total cost.
The total cost must not exceed the total price stated in the evaluation, although the cost of additional repairs authorized by you can be added.
Last update : October 16, 2020
Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.
The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.