If you see that a creditor is not obeying the law, and you are suffering damages as a result, you have 3 years as of the day on which the problem began to present your case before the courts.

You may file a claim for damages, i.e. a sum of money to repair the harm that was caused. It is the court that will set the amount.

Last update : May 3, 2021

Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.

The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.