After repairing a microwave oven, an air conditioning appliance, or a dehumidifier, a repair person must provide an invoice that includes:
- Your name and address;
- The repair person’s name and address;
- A description of the repaired small appliance;
- Details of the repair work done;
- The parts that were replaced and their corresponding prices, including details regarding whether the parts were new, used, or refurbished;
- The number of labour hours, the hourly rate, and the total labour costs;
- The tax amounts charged;
- The total amount you must pay for the repair;
- Details about the small appliance’s warranty.
Repair work done on a small appliance is guaranteed for 3 months, so make sure the repair date is indicated on the invoice.
Last update : November 11, 2020
Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.
The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.