The Office de la protection du consommateur financially supports certain projects from non-profit organizations who share the mission of protecting consumers. The projects that we support deal with consumer problems that are aligned with the strategic objectives of the Office.
The Office supports the projects of these organizations through 2 funds:
- the Fund dedicated to projects and strategic partnerships;
- the Fund dedicated to consumer education and information.
The budget of these funds is $100,000 per year.
To check if your association is eligible under the terms of these funds, consult the Cadre de gestion du Fonds des projets et des partenariats stratégiques et du Fonds d’éducation et d’information des consommateurs (312.2 KB) (in French only). To find out more about these funds, please write to us at email@example.com.
The presented projects are studied by a selection committee composed of the Office’s board members and are considered in terms of:
- the priorities identified for the current year;
- the impact of the projects;
- the influence of the projects.
List of funded projects
- Projects accepted in 2014-2015 (270.2 KB) (in French only)
- Projects accepted in 2013-2014 (270.0 KB) (in French only)
- Projects accepted in 2012-2013 (120.5 KB) (in French only)
- Projects accepted in 2011-2012 (61.0 KB) (in French only)
- Projects accepted in 2010-2011 (65.6 KB) (in French only)
- Projects accepted in 2009-2010 (62.3 KB) (in French only)
Last update : October 9, 2019
Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.
The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.