Are you having problems with a government, municipal (city or village), provincial (Government of Québec) or federal (Government of Canada) service? You must address yourself directly to the organization, municipality or ministry involved. Most have their own complaint department.

Filing a complaint with a provincial organization

You can file a complaint with the Québec Ombudsman if:

  • you believe you were treated unjustly by a ministry or an organization part of the Government of Québec;
  • you are dissatisfied with the services you received from a ministry or organization part of the Government of Québec;
  • you believe that your rights as a user of the health and social services network were not respected.

You recommend this page:

Last update : May 3, 2021

Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.

The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.