Marchand de bonheur (In French only)
- Realize the influence that advertising exerts on our lives;
- Recognize the advertising strategies used to sell products;
- Differentiate a need from a desire;
- Develop the reflex of researching a purchase before deciding to buy;
- Understand how our consumption affects our health, the environment, our finances, the economy, and our social network.
Students conduct research on advertising and identify the values conveyed and the behaviours suggested. They go on to determine whether the products respect the values of a society focused on conservation.
- Documents provided in the pedagogical folder.