Your Cellphone Contract
- Teach students about consumer rights;
- List the areas of intervention governed by the Consumer Protection Act;
- Explain the roles of organizations and institutions that can tell consumers more about their rights and obligations;
- Learn about the recourses available to consumers and merchants in asserting their rights.
Humorous video about getting a cellphone. Several topics are discussed, such as:
- the evaluation of your needs;
- the different types of contracts, their signature and the cancellation terms;
- the choice of a provider;
- Internet connection;
- Your cellphone contract video;
- IWB or projector;
A teacher's guide (in French only) is being developed and will be made available shortly. Among other things, it will allow the teacher to deepen the notions covered in the video.