Your collaboration is essential in helping the Office de la protection du consommateur respect its commitments. Therefore you are expected to:
- file your request on time;
- send all the requested information and supporting documents within the prescribed delays (contract, invoice, warranty, etc.);
- provide your complete and updated contact information;
- have on hand the documents regarding your question or problem when you contact the Office.
The Office strives to provide quality services. We invite you to contact the Service Quality Department to:
- send your comments;
- file a complaint regarding the quality of services you receive or the manner in which the Office carries out its mandate.
Last update : July 7, 2016
Were you unable to find an answer to your question? Please call us.
The information contained on this page is presented in simple terms to make it easier to understand. It does not replace the texts of the laws and regulations.